Start Part D - Easy, Simple Enrollment
The Important Points:
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans in the country. This is on purpose, as we only have chosen to work with certain ones.
2. You must CLICK on the Prescription Drugs tab, otherwise it defaults to Medicare Advantage on the site. (See video above)
3. The default start date is January 1 if you are signing up during the AEP period (October 15 – December 7).
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
5. If you make an account on the page, DO NOT use the +4 ZIP code. Just use the 5 digit ZIP code. Apparently using more causes as error.