Start Part D - Easy, Simple Enrollment
The Annual Enrollment Period for Part D and Medicare "Advantage" was October 15 to December 7th. Anything chosen during this timeframe takes effect on January 1.
It is now too late to sign up for a drug plan during the Annual Enrollment Period.
This tool (below) can now only be used for:
1) Those new to Medicare; or
2) Those utilizing the Medicare Advantage disenrollment period, from January 1 to March 31.
Remember, DO NOT sign up for a Part D plan if you are on a Medicare Advantage plan without FIRST getting Underwriting approval from a Medicare Supplement, unless you are just wanting to return to Original Medicare without a Supplement. This is clarified on our Medicare site here: http://seniorsavingsnetwork.org/help
Special Reports for 2021:
2021 Confidential Part D Pro/Con Sheet – Download Here
Please watch the video:
Anything you sign up for during AEP automatically cancels
out your old plan on January 1.
(Part D or “Advantage”).
The Important Points:
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans in the country. This is on purpose, as we only have chosen to work with certain ones.
2. You must CLICK on the Prescription Drugs tab, otherwise it defaults to Medicare Advantage on the site. (See video above)
3. The default start date is January 1 if you are signing up during the AEP period (October 15 – December 7). After this period, the default effective date is the 1st of the next month.
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
Please Click on Enrollment Option: