From High Point, NC
Most Recent Reviews First:
- robert c.Talked with Kristina today about switching from an advantage plan to Medicare Supplement plan. I had to go through underwriting not knowing if I would be approved, but Kristina made it go through smoothly. Was approved before I even got off the phone. This was a bid relief and a weight off my back. I would highly recommend Senior Savings Network. They will take the time to explain all options. – 10/13/2023Erwin B.Very glad I found their YouTube videos and gave them a call. After months of research I was able to ask the right questions, and found this organization to be not just competent and professional and knowledgeable, but just plain honest, caring and down to earth. The agent I worked with, -Melanie, -answered all my “what if's” and concerns, and was an absolute delight through the whole process. No matter how prepared you think you are, having an experienced agent guide you through things and make sound recommendations based on industry knowledge and experience is priceless. Rather than “up-sell me”, she guided me into the most affordable package to suit MY situation with an emphasis on long-term rate stability. These people care about serving their clients, not the almighty dollar. That is clear from my experience. Cannot recommend them highly enough! Why wing it on your own and “hope” you're getting it right when a team like this is there to help? Out. STANDING! – 9/19/2023william m.We have never been disappointed with the type of service that we received when speaking to a Senior Savings Network representative. Today was no exception. Alexis was a true professional from the start of our conversation to the end. She is a very knowledgeable, responsive, honest and straight forward resource. It's so refreshing, when you're a senior citizen, to speak with someone who sounds genuinely interested in assisting you.
Thank you Alexis and thank you Mr. Westfall for employing such a remarkable staff. – 9/07/2023Martin C.Gabby was extremely helpful. I felt like she really knew what she was talking about and had my best interests in mind. I was very satisfied in thinking that calling Senior Savings Network was a wise choice, especially when there's so many others out there that are only interested in getting into your pocket book. Thanks! – 4/24/2023Lori S.SIGH…. that’s relief!!! Kristina made the daunting task of selecting a Medicare plan a walk in the park. I was getting overwhelmed by all the info and plans until my sister recommended Senior Savings Network and thank the Lord she did! You have a forever client Kristina (and Noel helped me in referring Kristina) Great old fashioned customer service (that is getting harder to find!). – 4/24/2023TeresaI started 6 months ago educating myself on medicare and watching videos on YouTube from the different Insurance companies, narrowing down the most honest Company that would fit my needs. I called Senior Savings Network and I couldn't be more happier. I was assigned Alexis whom answered every question I had about medicare. Her Confidence and knowledge along with her long term commitment to care for my future needs gave me the peace of mind that I needed. Thank you Alexis and Chris. – 4/24/2023BlazingGazelleSenior Savings Network is the real deal, they work for you and not the insurance industry. Melanie Bell was my agent and did a superb job in walking me through the process of leaving an Advantage Plan and going back to Original Medicare and assisting me with a Part D prescription plan. Also, Chris Westfall's YouTube videos are what I watched to understand Original Medicare and Advantage plans. Original Medicare is the way to go for better care. – 4/24/2023Thomas D.I was dreading the notion of applying for Medicare because I thought it was going to be so complicated. First of all, the YouTube videos from Senior Savings Network were extremely helpful and they gave me a sense of trust in these people because they derive their fees from the insurance agencies and not from me.
I studied as much as I could before calling this company and Kendall Pace really made the process of applying for Medicare clear and easy. It was smart to arrange two meetings to finalize this enrollment. The first meeting ultimately resulted in me applying for a Medicare number and waiting for the card to come in the mail, and the second meeting finalized how to pay for it. The in-between time was spent researching what Medicare was and re-watching Senior Savings Network’s YouTubes again.
I wrote out questions to ask before our phone meetings which kept us on track. Kendall gave me answers that were concise and accurate. Kendall was very knowledgeable of the Medicare system and so delightful on the phone. It’s nice to know that I can email her with any questions. I will be recommending her to all my peers who are now turning 65. She was wonderful. – 12/29/2022Becky N.I was so terribly confused with all of the commercials on TV, mailings coming to my house and e-mails & texts on my phone about different coverages, I was lost. I saw the ad for Senior Savings Network and called them. They took their time with me, answered every question I had and made sure I knew which coverages actually covered what and for how much. I can now help my siblings in line behind me with any questions they may have and/or refer them to Senior Savings Network when they get to Medicare age. Thank you Senior Savings Network and thank you Kristina Guerry! – 12/12/2022Diane B.Had a very good experience speaking with Eleni Constantine on Thursday December 8th. Eleni was very helpful in my decision on the best type of insurance I am in need of. Very informative with other types of insurance coverage I might need as I continue to age. I always recommend Senior Savings Network to all I know are dealing with Medicare’s red tape. – 12/09/2022Steve Y.Noelle, our agent, was very thorough in going over our current plans along with options. Listened well, was prepared and answered our questions. Offered up one further consideration indicating she’d send out the info which we received within minutes. This phone conversation started on time and did not feel like a “check-the-box” session. We are comfortable with the results. – 12/08/2022fritz l.***** Right out of the gate Chris and his team at Senior Savings Network didn’t miss a beat. I had another agent from a different Co for a Medicare supplement and I could not get in touch with them OR a returned call when I needed information. I found Chris on YouTube and was very impressed with his knowledge and genuine concern to help seniors. After a brief pre- scheduling assessment, I received two calls a couple hours apart to verify info and confirm a scheduled time for them to call. Eleni (Laney) called me when they said she would and made the process simple and easy with no pressure and very thorough. I am greatly appreciative of Chris and his staff. A real Class Act ! These people are on our side and it shows in the details and quality of service. Thank you Guys. – 12/07/2022Ricardo H.Hello Christopher, Please be advised that on Friday 12/2 Noelle and I had a call to review my 2023 Medical Plan. To my surprise promptly at 11:00am I received the call from Noelle not a minute early not a minute late. She introduced herself and informed me that she will be assisting me with my 2023 Medicare plan. Immediately we proceeded to review the medical benefits plan and arrived to the conclusion to keep the services I currently have including the Supplemental Plan N. A part of the call dealt with Plan D prescription drugs which I currently have through my wife's medical insurance. However this service will be terminated on 12/31, hence my urgency to purchase a plan. Noelle did spend some talking about Plan D and emailed me some information to review the different drug prescription plans available in my area and suggested the one with the least out of packet. That's exactly what I did. Based on a call I received earlier today, It looks as if I had been approved for Plan D coverage. However and as I was advised I was transferred to another agent whose job was to sell me a Medicare Advantage and Supplement Plans, to which I categorically refused. This is something I had been prepared for. Bottom line, I find myself fully covered on the medical side for the oncoming year as you have done all the tedious work for me/us. Finally, throughout the call and subsequent email communications we had, Noelle was gracious and professional. She was very patient with me and answer every question I had to my satisfaction. It was a big pleasure working with her. Sincerely, Ricardo Hernandez – 12/06/2022David K.Noelle Guerra, at Christopher Westfalls Office, Senior Savings Network was very very helpful, understood my situation, I never felt rushed, she answered all my questions. Noelle Guerra was very knowledgeable, very professional, very calming and called me by name. A real asset to the Senior Savings Network. I will recommend them to all my friends. – 12/06/2022GS C.Medicare enrollment can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming process. Senior Savings Network is a trustful resource in finding helps and answers. I learned this agency through Christopher's educational YouTube videos. Recently I've talked with Gabby to find a Medigap insurer for my wife's original Medicare. Gabby was professional, friendly, and patient in answering my questions and helping me complete the process. Additionally, with her prompt email follow-up, I also easily enrolled my wife in both 2022 and 2023 Part D drug plans. I'll definitely recommend Senior Savings Network to my friends. – 12/05/2022John D.Kristina at Senior Savings Network was very helpful and thorough in assisting me to sign up for Medicare. I am turning 65 soon and was inundated with plans and options from TV, mail and annoying cold calls from strangers. I made an appointment with Senior Savings Network based on their very helpful You Tube videos. Kristina helped weed though the options and identify the best plans to meet our goals. She also identified several discounts that we would not have been aware of. This is a great company to work with. – 12/04/2022Audrey J.Lucky me! Had I NOT been checking into my YouTube app, I may have not realized how Medicare Generations Advantage, is neither MEDICARE nor an ADVANTAGE. I viewed Chris Westfall's Senior Savings Network video(s) and knew I had to reach out to this Senior Savings Network and see if I could return to Medicare with a supplemental plan. What was amazing is they contacted me immediately. After some questions, I was contacted by their representative Melanie and a meeting scheduled for November 22nd, 2022. Today, Meanie walked me through the processes. Melanie listened and we are moving forward to better health care. From the beginning, Senior Savings Network was in full contact via emails with reminders and then the actual review. How good is that…Amazingly good. Besides this review, I have and will continue to spread the word…Thanks Melanie! 🙂 Days gone by since we talked. It's December 2nd, 2022. I have been approved to go on Original Medicare with a supplemental plan N. I also enrolled via “StartD” which had all the info I needed to include a drug plan. My husband who's been on MA (Medicare Advantage) could not switch. He has numerous health concerns; Diabetes (insulin), had a heart attack and is on all kinds of meds. I learned this summer how MA is neither Medicare or Advantage from his falls, covid, and generally losing the ability to walk etc. After his recent hospitalization with Covid, they sent him to skilled nursing for more PT, and OT. They called me that night and said MA only allows 21 days, and 60 days between for him to stay. I was so mad as he truly needed the care. I picked him up the next day and didn't do the appeal. I did get billed for over $200. Again…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Chris Westfall and the entire Senior Savings Network. Wishes for a safe and happy holiday! PS I see you offer up other products. I'd love to discuss my 401k and additional monies that I need to invest or do another CD. ~Audrey – 12/03/2022karen j.I am so thankful to have learned about Senior Savings Network. I watched Chris's informative Utube video's and learned multiple ways of saving money on both my Medicare Supplement as well as Drug plan. I was very impressed with the agent I spoke with. The information she provided, enabled me to make the best decision in my circustances. I also learned a great deal about the Special Rules regarding the state where I live that affects my choice. She had a way of presenting the information to me without me ever feeling pressured. I felt she was truly looking out for my best interest. I was so impressed, I made a flyer about Senior Savings Network and posted the information at my local Senior Center. Y – 12/03/2022ziggyswayI did my research first by watching videos and the Senior Savings Network information was explained very clearly on how medicare worked. I also watched other videos on different topics I was sold they really are interested in seniors. I took a chance and Kristen explained all my concerns of what wanted and she explained why certain plans for me did not work for me. When something was not clear she explained it again. I can alwasy call back for any concerns. – 12/02/2022Carla M.My agent Eleni did a great job explaining the pros and cons of 3 options I wanted to explore. She was very thorough. It gave me peace of mind that she anticipated the next steps if the insurers were not able to get back in touch by the deadline. The process is very solid, smooth, and trustworthy at their agency. Great customer service! – 12/02/2022David M.My wife and I became suspicious of the process of finding the Medicare Plan appropriate for each of us. When we started to ask what is the motivation for these brokers and could it be money, we found our answer. In this search we found this company and immediately sensed the transparency and truth. We were not disappointed and are so pleased with A+ service we received. Well done team! – 12/01/2022Regina B.Melanie, was outstanding. I had a very big decisions to make because I am turning 65 and want to get it right. Making the right Medicare healthcare plan decision can effect the rest of your life, so I needed someone with patience and I could easily understood. Melanie went out of her way to make sure I understood the difference between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. I felt very confidant in my decision because of how through she was. I highly recommend Senior Savings Network and Melanie, the best decision you can make. – 12/01/2022Steve R.I am amazed at the care and customer service provided by Senior Savings Network. When Chris noted that it was the last day for a particular deadline, he personally called me immediately to make sure my needs were cared for. I was amazed and so thankful. I highly recommend Senior Savings Network! – 11/30/2022waxlion7Noelle was extremely helpful in this process. Some of us is a bit complicated and hard to understand. She was so patient, professional and kind in the entire process. Was so glad I was able to connect to someone so knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend Senior Savings and especially Noelle. – 11/29/2022BoulderDam C.Stellar representative Eleni at Senior Savings Network. No pressure, detailed explanation of every question I had regarding Plans, Medigap questions, Dental, Vision, Hearing plans and more. Friendly customer care, caring, explained all options available, went above and beyond, so appreciated! Thank you, I am a new client and feel part of the family! I highly recommend everyone check out Senior Savings Network. I did my research, this was the third company I check out and really was the perfect fit for me. Down to earth, genuine, like a business should be run. Thank you again, I feel confident, cool and calm after my one hour consultation with Eleni. Well done! – 11/29/2022Florida G.I was trying to get off of the advantage plan and all agents in Tampa,Fl were just trying to make me switch to another. I am 69 and was never told of other plans for me rather than just advantage.I saw chris on you tube for awhile now and was learning about other plans. He really woke me up and saw i was taken all this time. Contacted his office and had an appt with Noelle She called on time and really had the knowledge on the plans needed for me. I applied for the N plan and must say she treated me with respect and like i was part of her family. If any info is needed with medicare this is the place to contact. No BS just truth. Noelle really helped me out and glad chris is on you tube telling it like it is. Honest and helpful. Sad other agents are not like him. Gave Noelle 5 stars but to do her right she gets 10 stars. These are the people to contact. You will not be sorry you did. Best to all out there. Nicholas – 11/29/2022Nancy L.Senior Savings Network has been huge help to me from when I first had to select my Medicare coverages when I turned 65 (very confusing and overwhelming) to my annual renewals (2022, 2023). I strongly recommend thus company. ‘Eleni was very knowledgeable and professional helping me today with my 2023 renewal. Thank you. – 11/27/2022Denise L.I was looking for a Medicare supplement ins as I will be 65 in 2023. I researched several YouTube videos related to Medicare supplement and part C. Of the many different videos, I was very impressed with Chris Westfall. I left a question/comment which was answered quickly. That led to an appt with his team. Again I was impressed with the agent Alexis. Both Alexis and Chris were very knowledgeable about Medicare, all supplement parts and part C. My appt was thorough, wasn't rushed and no one tried to sell me a policy unsuited for me. Different options were explained, discussed and an appropriate policy was chosen. Alexis made a complicated decision very easy for me. Thank you for your time and expertise. – 11/24/2022PhyllisToday I had my phone call from Eleni Constantine. Elena was so friendly and professional. I had full confidence in the information I received from Eleni Constantine. Eleni explained the benefits & difference’s in the Medicare Suppliment plans, and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed during my call and felt like Eleni understood my concerns and addressed them one by one. We were able to fill out the application for a Medicare “G” plan (woohoo ..lol); and am waiting on the “notice of acceptance”. Eleni assured me that if for some reason I wasn’t accepted, not to worry because she wouldn’t just right me off..but would continue to find and apply for a different plan. I would like to say how happy I was to find Chris’s videos on YouTube. I learned so much and was confident that Chris was honest and caring. I wasn’t hesitant in the least bit to put my trust in Chris and his agents. I will recommend him to everyone to get the honest information when they are of age for Medicare and or those of us (me being one) that were mislead in signing up for a Medicare Advantage Plan, trusting the “TV” advertising that lead me to believe I was still on Original Medicare and was just add additional benefits to my Medicare. Thank you so much for a positive experience. Keep up the good work. – 11/19/2022
- P B.I had the pleasure of speaking with Noelle today and I must say what a great experience it was. Noelle was very professional, friendly, kind and provided me with a wealth of information regarding supplemental plans so I could make the best decision for my 2023 health coverage. Her expertise, much to my satisfaction, is going to save me greatly in my monthly premiums. Thank you Noelle. You are a great asset to Chris and his company. – 11/19/2022Kaye H.I recently saw videos about Medicare plans on YouTube and was impressed by the information shared by Senior Savings Network. After I spoke with Eleni, on my scheduled call, she explained the difference between two plans I had been considering and together we found the best plan for me and completed the application. She was so patient and knowledgeable. – 11/18/2022D P.It is my pleasure to share my positive experience with Senior Savings Network. Noelle not only was incredibly professional and friendly, but she was also patient in answering my questions fully so that I was able to finally understand how Medicare works. I made my informed decision to switch from a Medicare Advantage plan to Medicare with Medigap supplements. I had not realized before speaking with her that I did have other options that would serve my specific needs other than the Advantage plan. For this reason, I am grateful indeed. I will happily refer my friends/family members to call Senior Savings Network so they will enjoy the same peace of mind I now feel. Many thanks to Christopher and his amazing team for their dedication to helping us navigate Medicare. – 11/17/2022Richard G.A special thanks to ‘Eleni’ for the time she spent with my wife and I making sure that we each have the best and most cost-effective plan as we head into 2023. We have found Christopher Westfall's staff to be the absolute best when it comes to providing understanding to the confusion of Medicare. In addition to being knowledgeable the staff is professional, courteous, and their follow-through is impeccable. After having experience with other agencies my wife and I recommend ‘Senior Savings Network’ without hesitation. – 11/15/2022steffan n.My wife and I appreciate the timely manner in which the representative got back with us. She found out we could switch my Plan N coverage to another company and instead of paying a higher premium with my old provider. She showed how we could pay less money with a new provider That is awesome. – 11/11/2022neil m.I want to thank you all at Senior Savings Network and especially Eleni Constantine for making Medicare decisions such a breeze. Between the video updates from Christopher and the help and care you get when you call, I just couldn't imagine having to figure it all out myself. Our appointment with Eleni was very thorough and very easy. She took the time to look at and explain the options available to my wife and I. We very much appreciate the work you all do and will recommend your service to others before they make healthcare decisions. – 11/10/2022Curt B.I did a fair amount of research into my need for Medicare gap insurance over the past year or so. I'm not eligible until May 2023 but I also know from talking with Melanie today at Senior Savings Network that I can lock in my rate early which we did on a great phone call that I had with her today. Melanie was extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter. I was in the insurance industry for 25 years and understand how important a proper fact finder is between the agent and the customer, making sure that everybody knows what's needed and what's affordable as well as all of the important check boxes having to do with insurance company quality and so forth. Christopher's got a great agency here, I watched many many videos on his YouTube channel and really learned a lot there. It's obvious these folks care about what they're doing, want to help people make the right decisions and have many many quality plans that are extremely affordable. All in all I can't recommend this agency highly enough, it's nice to know that in a business segment that can be hard to navigate and downright scary that people like Christopher and his insurance agency are available to guide the way to people in need of the information on the best Medi-Gap plans and companies out there for Medicare insurance. Christopher you've done a great job in building a fantastic organization with people who are compassionate and kind. Keep up the great work and those YouTube videos! Thanks for everything Melanie did. She did a great job and I think you should give her an extra week of paid vacation and maybe a little something extra in her check next Friday? I told her that she has that to look forward to, LOL – 11/09/2022Darlin'I am so very happy I went with Senior Savings Network and that Kendall Pace was my contact. She was always responsive to my questions and prompt in answering. I got information from several different sources and felt that the information I got from Kendall was the most thorough and informative so I went with SSN. Despite a very busy time, Chris took the time to sign me up due to a time crunch I was experiencing and Kendall‘s availability at that moment. I also benefited hugely from the YouTube videos that Chris and his associates put out. They really make the intricacies of Medicare very clear. Chris makes sure to stay up-to-date and really gets into the weeds on the details in a way that I appreciated and that boosted my confidence in his group. Kendall was the icing on the cake! Thank you so much! – 11/09/2022Elaine H.From the moment someone answered my call, I felt like I was the most important person and that my questions and concerns would be answered. Kristina Guerry was very engaged in all that was being discussed with my health needs and all my questions were answered with ease. I highly recommend calling Senior Savings Network to connect with someone who is very versed in Medicare and listens to your medical history to make a perfect recommendation as to which plan would work best for you. Elaine Hoffman – 11/08/2022Christian K.I had the great pleasure of speaking with Eleni on 11/7. She helped me navigate the purchase of a cancer policy and deftly negotiated the terms, rates, and benefits to align me with the coverage that best suited my needs. Her insight and conversational adroitness, coupled with her charming personality, made our 20 minute phone call a delight one. I'll definitely be asking for her for all of my future policy needs. – 11/08/2022boon f.When turning 65 and again at age 70, when I needed help choosing a supplement these great folks guided me thru the process, making what I thought to be a very difficult task so simple and easy. Ms. Guerry instructions, kind words and knowledge of my needs not only got me set up with a great company but also saved me quite a bit on the monthly premium. Thank You Clyde Friday – 11/06/2022Ginger R.I have been following Chris Westfall's YouTube videos since I approached retirement at 70.5 years, and can confirm as many others have done that he offers the most informative, honest reviews on the most appropriate Medicare offerings available. I also have had a great experience with his knowledgeble staff, both in making a phone appointment for advice as well as with Gabriella who represents his organization, who consulted with me on that hour long appointment with insight and great advice appropriate for my needs. Thank you Senior Care Network! – 11/06/2022Alexandra N.I learned about Senior Savings Network while doing research on You tube. Christopher’s videos provided so much information and answered so many questions that I never even knew to ask. I didn’t initially sign up with Senior Savings Network, but was able to when I changed providers. This company actually advocates for not only it’s clients but all seniors in a way that I’ve never seen before. My agent Gabby was very helpful in finding a less expensive option for me and getting me signed up with the new provider. She answered all my questions and concerns. Medicare is so much more complicated than it needs to be, so I appreciate having someone in my corner for support. I highly recommend this company. – 11/04/2022M G.Noelle Guerry @ Senior Savings Network provided me with a smooth transition to a Medicare Supplement Policy. She handled my annual policy review professionally while patiently answering my underwriting questions. After our conversation, she followed up with an email that contained additional helpful information. Great job, Noelle! – 11/03/2022Mae R.My husband and I would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Kristina Guerry for her outstanding service. Her knowledge, efficiency, and customer service surpassed our expectation. She went the extra mile to help with our insurance needs. She provided the information necessary to make a difficult process easier. We are confident that we made the right choice to have Senior Savings Network and especially Kristina to handle this new transition. Thank you! – 11/02/2022Peg W.Our experiences with Melanie and the Senior Savings Network (SSN) have been extremely satisfying. Melanie has patiently walked us through the process, answered our questions and made excellent recommendations. At no time were we pressured or hurried. Whatever amount of time we needed, Melanie was fine with. She impressed us with her knowledge of specifics for our particular state and situation. All in all, a top notch experience. If we were starting over, we would contact her and the SSN all over again. – 11/02/2022eve r.Medicare options can be overwhelming and frustrating so I was relieved and pleased to have Alexis provide such excellent customer service. Her patience and knowledge are much appreciated. I would not have attempted the change if a trusted friend hadn't recommended me to Senior Savings Network. They also follow up – imagine that! – 11/02/2022lake b.Once again these folks come through for me and wife. I can always depend on them when it comes to the confusion surrounding drug plans and Medicare Supplementals. They explain everything in detail and make sure I understand so I can make the best informed decision for our situation. – 11/02/2022Jeffrey R.Senior Savings Network should be the place for everyone that is thinking of retiring or have just retired to go. Their agents, especially Kendall Pace, who is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in explaining ALL my options and costs associated with them. I was very impressed. – 11/01/2022gary b.My wife and I researched several companies before calling Senior Savings Network. She was turning 65, and I was already covered as a 100% disabled Veteran. Her agent Kendall was extremely thorough and friendly. Her case was a little more complicated because she was moving from Covered California/Blue Shield PPO to Medicare and we still have a college age dependent. After much discussion she chose Original Medicare with an affordable Medi-Gap G and Part D plan. We are confident that Kendall guided her in the right direction and will continue to use their services in the future. – 10/31/2022Barbara R.Melanie was very professional, gracious and extremely helpful.? She answered all my questions and took the scary out of Medicare signup. She let me know all the options and offered advice and let me know that she would always just be a phone call away if I ever needed help . So very glad I made the choice to call. I would recommend that you all call them . – 10/31/2022Richard G.After my own research, I found many of the videos out on YouTube very helpful with the Senior Savings Network videos the most helpful in my opinion. So, I thought I'd take the chance and give them a call to find out if my thoughts on what I needed for Medicare was correct. I used their website to setup a call. The soonest date I could setup a call/meeting was for a couple of weeks in the future. So I went back to my studies on Medicare. About an hour later, I got a call from Melanie how told me that she had some spare time and called to see if I wanted to talk now. Well, we did and had a great conversation and I had her set me up with a Plan N and Plan D that appears to be exactly what I need when I turn 65 this Nov 2022. Very pleased with being taken care of by Melanie and the step up to call me early! Excellent service! After my own research, I found many of the videos out on YouTube very helpful with the Senior Savings Network videos the most helpful in my opinion. So, I thought I'd take the chance and give them a call to find out if my thoughts on what … More – 10/28/2022G T.Kendall from Senior Savings Network helped me and my wife sign up for medicare. It was a complicated process due to the limitations caused by my wife losing company sponsored healthcare this year. It took nearly 14 months of planning and applications to make sure my wife would retain coverage on her employer plan until she reached 65, and then I would retain coverage on her health plan until I reached 65, and then I would be able to sign up for medicare while making sure my wife and I both would ultimately be able to be on traditional medicare. Kendall was there the whole time advising us or I think we’d probably have screwed this up. I highly recommend Senior Savings Network. They really have your best interests at heart. Kendall from Senior Savings Network helped me and my wife sign up for medicare. It was a complicated process due to the limitations caused by my wife losing company sponsored healthcare this year. It took nearly 14 months of planning and … More – 10/21/2022Michael A.Big thanks to Mrs. Helen Karen one of the best binary options managers who have the best strategies and signals that can help you win every time you trade. Before meeting her I was scammed several times and I lost $2000 to 2 different managers who claimed they are real but turn into monsters the moment I fund my trading account. but today I'm so grateful to Mrs. Helen Karen for coming to my rescue. I posted this to those who are already given up on binary and Forex options and to the newbies to take advice and be saved. If you contact her, tell her I referred you to her so that I will have my referring bonus. you can contact her via;
E-mail:[email protected] – 10/16/2022Lucie K.I worked with Kendall. She was extremely knowledgeable about the plans offered. She listened to my needs and tailored my plan according to those needs. Kendall is so easy to talk to, and very responsive to the several times that I reached out to her following our initial consultation with either an email or by delegating someone to contact me promptly. I am new to Medicare and while I had attempted to educate myself, her assistance with making my final decision on the plan was invaluable! I cannot speak more highly of this company and their employees! Just contact them, you'll be as impressed as I have been with just how easy it was throughout the entire process! Totally a 5 star rating without hesitation!! – 10/04/2022Renee P.I was extremely pleasant with my agent Kristina Guerra. she was very attentive I was able to ask questions and she answered me in a way that made me feel like she truly cared about me getting the best care from my policy and she was very patient she walked me through every area of my prescriptions what’s covered she went through everything with a fine tooth comb I was pleased and I would recommend senior savings network to anyone – 9/29/2022Malinda C.Melanie took the time over two lengthier conversations to answer all of my questions. She even went through every one of my medications to let me know how much each would cost based upon the cheapest pharmacy price. I now know which medications I'll be getting at a specific pharmacy using my Plan D and which ones I'll be using Good RX as they're not covered by any Medicare drug plans at a reasonable cost. Very helpful information! – 9/27/2022
- John J.I had my wife start her Medicare Supplement plan and check out mine as well. Kristina was most helpful and patient. Kristina was very efficient and conscious of time spent with the both of us. Helping both at the same time. I am very happy and confident of the service I have received over the past years with Christopher Westfall, Senior Savings Network. Great job Kristina – 9/27/2022dfgeewhiz1Senior Savings Network was so awesome to work with. Melanie explained everything in detail and gave me options to work with. She had informed details about each plan and price options and helped me make the best decision for my situation. They followed up to let me know my application had been approved. I was truly impressed with the great personal customer service they provided. If you have questions about Medicare and looking for friendly knowledgeable people and the best prices, Senior Savings Network is you best option. – 8/30/2022Anita P.What I needed to complete enrollment they gave me full information. They guided me through the entire process. I received resources from them so I could make choices that was best for me. With their assistance I have my Supplement Plan, Medicare Drug Plan, Knowledge on how to enroll in Medicare Plan A & Plan B. They gave me knowledge of how and when to make future choices if desire changes. My experience with them was successful and I highly recommend them. Yes!!!!!!! – 8/27/2022Busiswa M.Invest with a well known company where you will have access to create and fund your account yourself, have full access to be monitoring your trading, how your profit goes ,and at the end of every successful trading, you can place your withdrawal requests to your bank account or bitcoin wallet with no stress. I am a living witness. With Mrs Sandra Billy Fx, trading is made easy.
Here are possible link to contact her
Email:[email protected] – 8/22/2022diane k.This group is so honest and works hard each year to find the best plans for each person. I also enjoy their website to learn about the ins and outs of Medicare choices. They contact us once a year to ensure we are happy with our choices and to offer any new plans that are available. Kudos to Ashley for her caring efforts. – 8/20/2022diane k.This group is so honest and works hard each year to find the best plans for each person. I also enjoy their website to learn about the ins and outs of Medicare choices. They contact us once a year to ensure we are happy with our choices and to offer any new plans that are available. Kudos to Ashley for her caring efforts. – 8/20/2022epip h.Before I turned 65, I did months of online research on Medicare and found Christopher Westfall's Medicare videos on YouTube. In my opinion, they are the best source of Medicare information available. When I had learned enough to ask the right questions, I then conducted phone interviews with several Medicare brokers, and found Melanie Bell at Senior Savings Network to be exceptionally knowledgeable about Medicare Supplements in my state. She also shared key information that I needed to help me make a decision. Other brokers had tried to withhold that information until after I signed up with them. Because of this, I trusted Melanie right away and chose her to help me enroll in a Medicare Supplement and Part D plan. I was so impressed with the help she gave me that I recommended her to my brother and later learned that his experience was also very positive. – 8/17/2022sherry j.I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have found this group of people . Kendall pace did a wonderful job of explaining things that I did not know and I have decided on my plan and future plans. Kendall was a very polite , educated. I am elated that this process is behind me because there is a lot to know, thank you so much for your help through all of this and I will be talking to you in the future if I need you , thank you – 8/13/2022Martha B.It seemed the more I read, reread and studied Medicare B coverage and drug programs the more loopy my understanding became. So much stuff to consider, so much information it was over whelming. Thank goodness my oldest sister had completed research and recommended the Senior Savings Network. I contacted the company and have had a very professional and positive experience with Melanie Bell and her crew. Thanks for helping me understand, sort thru the overwhelming minutiae of information and made a solid choice for health care services. – 8/11/2022Peggy D.Having heard horror stories from friends searching for Medicare I decided to go to Youtube for advice. Luckily I stumbled upon Christopher Wellfall's incredibly insightful videos. I was so impressed that I called the next day and again, lucky to have Alexis pickup the phone. She spent as much time with me as I needed and she was so informative. She was patient and listened to me and my needs. By the end of our call I had painlessly signed up and even better, I'll actually be paying almost half of what my husband does. It was so easy I would recommend this to anyone turning 65. And I'd recommend for those older, to call and be amazed. I for one, couldn't be happier. – 8/10/2022PilotSeniorSavingsNetwork is THE place to be for Medicare insurance enrollment and advice. A special thanks to Kristina who was the agent who assisted us. She is organized, knowledgeable, efficient, and to sum it up, awesome! To anyone needing Medicare advice, do yourself a huge favor and give these folks a call. Having already researched the topic, I was able to quickly recognize their expertise. I purchased my Medigap Insurance, dental, vision,hearing and cancer coverage through SeniorSavingsNetwork. The owner, Christopher Westfall rocks! Thank you !! – 8/06/2022mark N.Did a little of utube and internet surfing and decided to give Melanie Bell a shout, glad we did!! She and Christopher Westfall's Office of Senior Savings Network was fantastic. Had a bunch of questions, all answered flawlessly. She gave different options between all plans and now I am sure we chose wisely. This is the one decision that you don’t want to get wrong when choosing a supplement plan. If you make one call, Melanie should be the one. – 8/05/2022kennith j.I am new to medicare and wanted a medigap plan to go with my medicare parts A and B coverage. They patiently answered all my questions and compared the best plans for my needs and took care of the application process.They also found the best part D prescription drug plan based on my needs and got me enrolled. They checked back with me to make sure everything was going well and told me to call if I had any questions or problems. I am very pleased and happy with their service. – 8/05/2022Leung C.Gabby is really helpful to explain our choices of insurance and her suggestions. She sent us emails with all the links we need to enroll Medicare part B. She helped my husband and I enrolled part B supplement and we got approval already. She'll continue to assist us if we need help. – 8/04/2022Celeste D.I've been working with Christopher Westfall and the Senior Savings Network for several years now and I really appreciate the staff (Ashley Maggio) being diligent to help me get the best savings possible. I have had no hesitancy to refer friends knowing they would get the same respectful and helpful advice and direction to get the best savings possible in these very stressful times. I definitely would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for professional and caring people to help them make these important financial decisions. – 8/01/2022Kathy A.I'm so happy I called Christopher Westfall's office when I first needed a Medicare supplement 6 years ago after watching many of his YouTube videos! I know I can call anytime and get help understanding Medicare issues. And they are so good about calling to discuss staying or changing companies at renewal time each year. This year Ashley Harris helped us save money on premiums for the same plan! She was knowledgeable and patient and listened! We'll definitely stick with Chris and his team! – 7/29/2022Kathy A.I'm so happy I called Christopher Westfall's office when I first needed a Medicare supplement 6 years ago after watching many of his YouTube videos! I know I can call anytime and get help understanding Medicare issues. And they are so good about calling to discuss staying or changing companies at renewal time each year. This year Ashley Harris helped us save money on premiums for the same plan! She was knowledgeable and patient and listened! We'll definitely stick with Chris and his team! – 7/29/2022Jeanie S.I recently spent some time with Alexis Pavy-Dogen and she helped me review what Medicare Supplemental would be best for me moving into this next year. I really appreciated her knowledge and expertise as well as sincerity and kindness while working with me. Chris Westfall's office is hands down the very best organization to help seniors with their medicare knowledge. I am so appreciative of them who have helped me since 2017 to find my way in understanding the complexities of our Medicare system. Thank you Alexis for all your help this year! – 7/29/2022Kathy T.What an amazing company! Everyone turning 65 knows what a nightmare it is trying to figure out Medicare. Fortunately, I ran across the YouTube channel of Senior Savings Network. I watched many videos, however, Christopher Westfall seemed the most knowledgeable and covered more topics than any of the others I watched. This is why I contacted Senior Savings Network to help me select a plan. I spoke with Kendall Pace who I cannot praise highly enough. She listened to all of my concerns, asked proper questions about my health and recommended a plan that made sense while saving me money. She sent me price comparisons for the plans I was considering and went over the pros and cons of each. Trust me, I had many questions and she was so patient answering all of my questions and addressing all of my concerns. I highly recommend contacting Kendall Pace when you are ready to select a Medicare plan. She is the best! – 7/28/2022Kathy T.What an amazing company! Everyone turning 65 knows what a nightmare it is trying to figure out Medicare. Fortunately, I ran across the YouTube channel of Senior Savings Network. I watched many videos, however, Christopher Westfall seemed the most knowledgeable and covered more topics than any of the others I watched. This is why I contacted Senior Savings Network to help me select a plan. I spoke with Kendall Pace who I cannot praise highly enough. She listened to all of my concerns, asked proper questions about my health and recommended a plan that made sense while saving me money. She sent me price comparisons for the plans I was considering and went over the pros and cons of each. Trust me, I had many questions and she was so patient answering all of my questions and addressing all of my concerns. I highly recommend contacting Kendall Pace when you are ready to select a Medicare plan. She is the best! – 7/27/2022Bill H.Senior Savings Network's agents are very knowledgeable and personable to work with. My wife and I highly recommend them. It was a real pleasure to work with their agent, Ashley Harris, who made the process simple and stress free. It's no wonder that she's a member of Chris Westfall's professional team who we look forward working with again in the future. As they sincerely put their customer's best interest and satisfaction as their highest priority. – 7/25/2022Debra B.I made an appointment online for the senior savings network website. I had seen such good information given on Youtube by Christopher Westfall's videos that I decided that would be the place to go for guidance into the proper medical plan. I was not disappointed! Great job Melanie and thanks! – 7/21/2022Chuck L.I’m new to Medicare and was looking for the best plan for my needs. I was referred by a friend who had Melanie as his agent and was absolutely thrilled with her knowledge and professionalism. She made a possible difficult decision so easy. I hope to refer some of my friends in the future. – 7/20/2022Thomas K.Christopher Westfall and his team at Senior Savings Network are the folks to talk to and learn from if you've got questions about Medicare. Kristina Guerry was incredibly helpful in detailing the differences in the various medicare supplemental plans and assisted me in changing from a plan I originally enrolled with (from a completely different company/representative) to the plan that better suited my particular situation based on health and finances. I am 100% confident that I a chose the best option(s) available because of the help received from Kristina. Not only do they know the ins and outs of Medicare supplemental programs, they are very easy to contact and prompt with responses… traits that are hard to find these days. – 7/11/2022J &.During Covid when I couldn't sleep some nights, and was getting ready to retire in a couple years, I would get up and watch YouTube to learn about Medicare and also insurance options. Christopher had such useful information and helpful details on each video that I kept watching his the most. He is upright, straightforward and spells out pros and cons. It is obvious he has the consumer in mind, not just making money. His group will direct you to coverage you need, and explain why you do not need to pay more. As our retirement grew close, my husband and I called them and discussed our specific needs. Each person we have spoken to by phone, or corresponded with by email, has been professional, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and right-on-target with the assistance we need. We feel our coverage our needs are met with the best options and lowest cost. Senior Savings Network is always here if we want or need to consult with them again. Regarding setting appointments with them by chat, email, or phone call they are efficient and take care of what you need each time. I am so glad we found them and highly recommend them! – 7/09/2022Lon B.After finding SENIOR SAVINGS NETWORK on YouTube and gleaning from Christopher's many informative posting I knew that I wanted that kind of depth of knowledge and expertise guiding my journey into Medicare.
I was guided through the Medicare Supplement Insurance application process by Kristina Guerry who was very helpful and patient as she explained my options. She made the application for the Medicare Supplement Insurance plan we thought best for me easy and answered all my questions. She was also able to help me with my Plan D application when I had trouble using my tablet as I am thumbs when it comes electronics.
Thank you, Senior Savings Network and thank you Kristina ! – 7/08/2022Jose F.Senior Savings Network “by Christopher W.” is a very knowledgeable and professional company to work with. Kristina G. guide me through for the Medigap and part D, advising me in all the options, as well in the Dental, Vision and Hearing insurance, Kristina has patient, excellent experience and professionalism. – 7/05/2022King A.I started little with Mrs Katherine Lawrence now I'm earning with her, She a good forex trader and she knows how to trade on forex and know when and how to earn you cool profit.Mrs Katherine Lawrence is a legit Fx trader with her trader's license and she's good…you can simply email her at [email protected]
WhatsApp: +1 (304) 506-8537
Earn up to $15k in just a week. – 6/30/2022
- Cathy M.Thanks for the opportunity to say that the experience from start(ie watching a great informative Youtube video featuring Christopher Westfall) to finish( ie thorough explanation via Kristina Guerry's presentation of all aspects needed for navigationinto Medicare supplement waters)was really a pleasurable encounter. Kristina helped me to feel at ease with all my questions and had a ready and favorable answer to each and every one. I am so grateful I found this great company and don't have to fear treading into the process any longer. Thank you Senior Savings Nework for all you do! – 6/29/2022P d.i found this site on you tube with one of their videos. i had asked from information regarding part B plans from the Senior Savings Network and had a phone interview. i also contacted and did the same with another you tube video site. Maybe it was just the person i spoke with at the second site but by far and away the Senior Savings network staff were the most knowledgeable and helpful. They gave the information in a low key no pressure way which i appreciated. I highly recommend them. – 6/27/2022JR C.Gabby was awesome. All of the info and options can be overwhelming. I watched their videos and got a good basic understanding. My call was efficient , effective and she knew her stuff. In less than an hour we designed a Medicare benefit package that will provide the most benefits for the best value. Couldn’t ask for more! Thanks a million 🙏 – 6/23/2022Siyathemba S.Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week ,am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, Mrs Stephanie, it's was because of my past experience so I didn't know who to trust, I invested $700 and earned $6,900 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact Her on
I advice you shouldn't hesitate. She's great. – 6/19/2022Susan C.Thank you for explaining everything!!! We did a lot of research on our own and still had questions which Melanie answered with grace and professionalism. We had talked to other companies/agents and it didn't go well. Thank you Melanie for not talking down to us but being our partner in this walk. We are more confident since we watched the videos from Senior Savings Network. We received more information in the videos than with any other company we'd watched. Also Melanie got right back to us. Thank you for walking us through and getting us all set up. Thank you for confirming things as we went along. We appreciate that you did everything you said you would do. We were so pleased that we have recommended our friends to you as well.
My husband and I feel like we have partners in Senior Savings Network. – 6/18/2022Robert C.I first saw Senior Savings Network on YouTube. The videos were very educational as I knew pretty much zero about Medicare. It was obvious to me that Christopher Westfall was immersed in Medicare knowledge, but just as important had much logic and common sense on choosing a strategy that would fit your personal needs. I also did plenty of homework and due diligence and read a lot about Medicare and when I was ready to file I called the office. Everyone I have talked to is super helpful especially Melanie and the process for me was fast as I pretty much knew what I wanted but was open to their suggestions so there was a bit of tweaking in the end. What sealed it for me was when I checked their BBB rating which is excellent. I would highly recommend. – 6/15/2022Ronald N.Melanie (and her team) took good care of my Medicare Supplement introduction and application. She is very knowledgeable concerning Minnesota plans and insurance companies, getting me and my wife the best value. Within a week our plans were approved. Email and phone follow-up was excellent. I highly recommend the Senior Savings Network for your insurance needs. – 6/15/2022Ross &.Senior Savings Network YouTube videos by Christopher Westfall were so helpful to understand the Medicare program. The information was invaluable and so much so we contacted Senior Savings Network to help us obtain Medicare Part B and Part D as our employer coverage ended. Kristina is our licensed agent and was patient, professional and knowledgeable as she assisted us in this process. Even though we live in a different state, Kristina knew what rules applied specifically to us. We look forward to reviewing our status annually with Senior Savings Network and their great staff. – 6/03/2022Chris B.We had a great experience with Senior Savings Network, especially our representative Kristina. She was helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. The Medicare process is a new experience for us and can be quite confusing, but Kristina made it as pain-free as possible. I couldn't recommend them more highly! – 5/15/2022Vicky O.Mrs Brenda William, She's very professional, knowledgeable on the aspect of forex and cryptocurrency , and helped me get an awesome and decent Profits of $14,500 with just my initial deposit of $1,000 ! She answered all my questions and was able to walk me through the process with ease. I would recommend her services any day of the week! You wont be disappointed i dont just recommend but highly recommend . contact her [email protected].
WhatsApp: +1 (754) 400-0330 – 5/08/2022Linda G.Kendall has been very awesome… She has walked me through the process with patience and care…. We are not completely through but everything is being processed and I feel confident that Kendall will keep me posted as to what my next steps will be… I’ve already told her that I am adopting her as my fourth daughter… So she will take care of me like she takes care of her own Mom…She said that was a plan… Thank you Kendall… For your professionalism and for your kindness and care and helping me get through this…💞🌷LG😊 – 5/06/2022Dee K.Kristina, has been a huge help in getting my medigap and Part D set without any problems and making sure everything is correct and working out for me. She has also worked with my husband, Bob, and replaced his advantage plan put him back on Medicare with a medigap police. Thank you so much for all your help, and you have a wonderful company and very efficient and nice people. – 5/06/2022Tom B.SeniorSavingsNetwork is the ONLY agency to even consider working with for Medicare coverage. Kristina G. and Gabby C. were friendly, knowledgeable, and both went out of their way (about 3 1/2 total hours on the phone) to understand MY situation and present me with all available options. And they talked me through not only my current needs, but what my different options in the future would be. I had watched a bunch of Chris's videos, going from know-nothing to a degree-level knowledge of the Medicare system, but these ladies are definitely at the PhD level. No pressure! And I'm completely satisfied with the solutions they came up with for me. Even setting up the initial appointment through the Live Chat function with Kendall was a pleasure. This business has earned a customer for life. Thank you! – 5/06/2022Linda G.Kendall has been very awesome… She has walked me through the process with patience and care…. We are not completely through but everything is being processed and I feel confident that Kendall will keep me posted as to what my next steps will be… I’ve already told her that I am adopting her as my fourth daughter… So she will take care of me like she takes care of her own Mom…She said that was a plan… Thank you Kendall… For your professionalism and for your kindness and care and helping me get through this…💞🌷LG😊 – 5/06/2022Jerry H.Eight months later, I am still impressed by their professionalism, and level of caring about their customers. I still highly recommend
I was recommended to the Senior Savings Network recently, by a friend, as I was overwhelmed by the amount of Medicare Information I received. I spoke with Melanie Bell, who was not only very helpful and knowledgable, but more importantly, put my mind at ease. I would totally recommend this Company.
After a year they are still going above and beyond to make sure that I am well taken care of. Alexis was amazing – cheerful and helpful. Rare to see in today’s world. – 5/05/2022Roxanne B.When I started looking into Medicare, I really didn't understand it and was trying to figure out the best plan, etc. I called several places and after reviewing all my notes, decided Senior Savings Network was the right place for my husband and me. I was so right! They helped us navigate the system and get the plan that was right for us, along with the best supplemental plan. Every year they review our files and go over with us our current plans and any changes that might affect us. We talked with Alexis earlier this week for our annual review and as usual, she told us about any changes and what we needed to know to decide whether to keep our current plans or make any changes. We felt well-informed and never rushed or pushed into making any decisions. Also, whenever we have had a question or concern during the year, someone has always been available to help us. We highly recommend SSN. – 5/04/2022Craig A.The Senior Savings Network is THE place to go for Medicare help! Not only do they know all the ins and outs of Medicare, supplements, Advantage plans, insurance companies, etc., they go out of their way to find the best plan for you, not what's best for their own bottom line. Extremely knowledgeable, responsive and friendly. One of the best companies of any kind I have ever worked with!!! – 5/03/2022Family a.I was fortunate enough to find the Senior Savings Network on you tube and got all my questions answered. I worked with Kendall and she was very knowledgeable to everying Medicare and helped us make the right decision for our circumstances. The process was daunting at the beginning and suggest that you Do Your Homework prior to making any decisions. Thanks Again to Kendall and SSN for their professionalism. – 5/03/2022David W.I was assigned Kristina to work with me as I turn 65 and in getting me signed up with Medicare and she did a fabulous job. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and honest with her thoughts and advice. She was not pushy and listened to all of my questions and concerns. I look forward to working with her in the future and would recommend her for anyone starting out onto Medicare. Thanks Christopher Westfall and Senior Savings Network for really helping me get through the enrollment process! – 4/30/2022David W.I was assigned Kristina to work with me as I turn 65 and in getting me signed up with Medicare and she did a fabulous job. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and honest with her thoughts and advice. She was not pushy and listened to all of my questions and concerns. I look forward to working with her in the future and would recommend her for anyone starting out onto Medicare. Thanks Christopher Westfall and Senior Savings Network for really helping me get through the enrollment process! – 4/29/2022Arlene V.I was really impressed after speaking with Kendall about my Medicare options. It's an important decision and can be very stressful. I spoke with 4 different Medicare Brokers and found Kendall to be the most helpful due to her knowledge and expertise. I'm so glad I called Senior Saving Network! – 4/29/2022Marion F.Senior Savings Network is ,in my experience , the best service to assist seniors in navigating the choices for supplemental health insurance. All the staff that I have had the privilege of working with are gracious, knowledgeable, patient and go to great lengths to make sure I have all my questions answered and comfortable with the choice I am making . Thank you Senior Savings for your invaluable service! – 4/29/2022Nancy a.My husband and I have been using Chris Westfall's group for several years and have always been more then pleased. This year I personally worked with Ashley Harris. She was a delight to work with, always prompt to reply to my questions with just the right answers. I have recommended several people to this group, and never regretted it! – 4/27/2022LEROY B.Searching YouTube to educate myself on Medicare and Medigap, so I wouldn't be completely ignorant on the subject. I watched several videos. Christopher was very in-depth, easy to understand and passionate about these very important decisions. I made my appointment and Kristina G. became my agent. She guided me through, from Medicare, Medigap and Part D and advising me on other options as well. Since then, I have been in communication with Courtney C. and Jennie D. They all have been great to work with. I definitely made the right decision. – 4/26/2022engineerNmeI am now signing up for Medicare and have researched some of the options myself. I contacted Senior Savings Network and very happy that I did! I worked with Kristina Guerry and she is VERY pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough helping me walk through my options. Medicare is darn complicated and you need someone you can trust help you through the entire process. I feel very confident I have selected the best healthcare plan moving forward. I highly recommend this company and Krisina! It does not cost you anymore to use their expertise and why do this alone? Thank you Kristina! – 4/25/2022Eileen P.They have been helping me navigate the wonderful world of medicare for 5 or 6 years now. So glad I found these wonderful people. They have saved me hundreds of dollars compared to what I was paying before for medicare supplements and drug plans. They actually work for you to find the best prices for your individual situation. They will do a free yearly review to help you to continue getting the best price for the plan you want. And, best if all, they have the answers to all your questions! – 4/21/2022Eileen P.They have been helping me navigate the wonderful world of medicare for 5 or 6 years now. So glad I found these wonderful people. They have saved me hundreds of dollars compared to what I was paying before for medicare supplements and drug plans. They actually work for you to find the best prices for your individual situation. They will do a free yearly review to help you to continue getting the best price for the plan you want. And, best if all, they have the answers to all your questions! – 4/21/2022Carol S.I have never experienced this level of customer service in all my 65 years! These two angels walked me through this most difficult process with such ease and grace. It is obvious they know what they are doing and do it very professionally. Each one took their time with me and repeated facts, data and details whenever and however many times i asked them to. And the follow-up communications were impeccable. I really feel they came up with the best and most cost-effective plan for me. They truly made me feel well cared for and so comfortable that i feel like I can call them anytime I have questions. I have already recommended Senior Savings Network highly to family members and friends and will continue to do so.
Thank you Sincerely Chris, Kristina, Alexis and Jennie – 4/13/2022Carol S.I have never experienced this level of customer service in all my 65 years! These two angels walked me through this most difficult process with such ease and grace. It is obvious they know what they are doing and do it very professionally. Each one took their time with me and repeated facts, data and details whenever and however many times i asked them to. And the follow-up communications were impeccable. I really feel they came up with the best and most cost-effective plan for me. They truly made me feel well cared for and so comfortable that i feel like I can call them anytime I have questions. I have already recommended Senior Savings Network highly to family members and friends and will continue to do so.Thank you Sincerely Chris, Kristina, Alexis and Jennie – 4/13/2022Glenda D.I had scrolled past your YouTube videos until a neighbor recommended that I actually take the time to watch them. Well, they are a God-send. Finally, I made the phone call. An appointment was set up for me by Madison with Melanie Bell who was terrific. She walked me through the process and explained, with much patience, what to expect. Melanie relieved me of the stress that I feared and she sounded very trustworthy. I'm grateful for the service of Senior Savings Network , thank you very much.
Glenda C. Diaz. – 4/12/2022Glenda D.I had scrolled past your YouTube videos until a neighbor recommended that I actually take the time to watch them. Well, they are a God-send. Finally, I made the phone call. An appointment was set up for me by Madison with Melanie Bell who was terrific. She walked me through the process and explained, with much patience, what to expect. Melanie relieved me of the stress that I feared and she sounded very trustworthy. I'm grateful for the service of Senior Savings Network , thank you very much.Glenda C. Diaz. – 4/12/2022Maria K.With both my husband and I turning 65 this year, when we first started researching Medicare, the sheer amount of unsolicited mailings and phone calls was overwhelming and confusing. We explored the Medicare.gov site, met with a local Medicare advisor twice, watched MANY YouTube videos, talked to a broker from one of those channels twice, and still struggled to figure out who was giving us the best, unbiased information. Finally, after watching multiple Christopher Westfall YouTube videos, I made a call and set up an appointment because he seemed passionate about helping seniors understand Medicare options and choose the best Medicare policy to fit their needs, not just sell us something.
From the start, when Alexis greeted me and asked how she could help, there was a genuine concern that came through in her words and voice as she paired us with someone specializing in our state which put me at ease. When Gabby called the next day, she calmly, professionally, and CLEARLY answered the myriad of questions I had, NEVER making me feel pushed to buy anything. She followed up by sending me emails with a recap of our phone meeting and additional information and links to share with my husband when he came home. That allowed us to delve deeper into parts of Medicare that were still confusing us. After that, I had some additional questions I emailed to Gabby, and again, she thoroughly answered ALL of them (the same day!) with links to help us access more information if we needed to, again, NEVER pushing to make a sale, just trying to help us understand the various plan options so we could make the best decision for us. Both of us felt very comfortable trusting her and Christopher’s Senior Savings Network to help us fill in the paperwork to apply for a Plan N supplemental policy and Part D drug plan, and evaluate a variety of Dental/Hearing/Vision plans available. We truly feel like we have found people we can trust help us with our Medicare needs now and in the future, and would recommend Senior Savings Network to anyone with Medicare questions and concerns! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! – 4/01/2022Maria K.With both my husband and I turning 65 this year, when we first started researching Medicare, the sheer amount of unsolicited mailings and phone calls was overwhelming and confusing. We explored the Medicare.gov site, met with a local Medicare advisor twice, watched MANY YouTube videos, talked to a broker from one of those channels twice, and still struggled to figure out who was giving us the best, unbiased information. Finally, after watching multiple Christopher Westfall YouTube videos, I made a call and set up an appointment because he seemed passionate about helping seniors understand Medicare options and choose the best Medicare policy to fit their needs, not just sell us something.From the start, when Alexis greeted me and asked how she could help, there was a genuine concern that came through in her words and voice as she paired us with someone specializing in our state which put me at ease. When Gabby called the next day, she calmly, professionally, and CLEARLY answered the myriad of questions I had, NEVER making me feel pushed to buy anything. She followed up by sending me emails with a recap of our phone meeting and additional information and links to share with my husband when he came home. That allowed us to delve deeper into parts of Medicare that were still confusing us. After that, I had some additional questions I emailed to Gabby, and again, she thoroughly answered ALL of them (the same day!) with links to help us access more information if we needed to, again, NEVER pushing to make a sale, just trying to help us understand the various plan options so we could make the best decision for us. Both of us felt very comfortable trusting her and Christopher’s Senior Savings Network to help us fill in the paperwork to apply for a Plan N supplemental policy and Part D drug plan, and evaluate a variety of Dental/Hearing/Vision plans available. We truly feel like we have found people we can trust help us with our Medicare needs now and in the future, and would recommend Senior Savings Network to anyone with Medicare questions and concerns! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! – 4/01/2022Michael L.Melanie at Senior Savings Network was extremely helpful with reviewing my Medicare needs and getting me signed up with both Medicare Supplement Plan and Medicare Part D Prescription plan. Also I watched my hours of video over this past year to get a good grasp of Medicare. These videos made by the Senior Savings Network’s founder, Christoper Westfall gave me the knowledge to make the decisions needed however Melanie gave me very specific information particular to me. I already recommended them to my brother and friend. – 4/01/2022jane M.My husband and I are both clients of the Senior Savings Network. Everyone we have dealt with in their office is very knowledgeable, pleasant, and always looking out for the client in choosing the right plan for you. We are so happy and satisfied that we found Chris Westfall and his very competent staff – 3/30/2022GRIZZ23231I have always had trouble with insurance, understanding ect. Gaby did such a wonderful job of explaining everything so I could understand it very easy. She is such a nice young lady to deal with I almost wish I could do it again lol. My best tip I can give you is ASK FOR GABY. – 3/25/2022Candace D.After getting totally incorrect info from my county elder services and insulted after pointing out the info provided conflicted with the medicare handbook I searched for alternate resources. I found Christopher Westfall YouTube videos and did a binge watch. I called them and they are the most informative, patient, kind folks you could ask for. They actually find the best deals for seniors. I refer everyone to them because there is so much misinformation and elders are continually getting ripped off. I wish Chris was in charge of the whole Medicare mess because he would straighten it out. Everyone one of his his staff is awesome. I just got off the phone with Brooke and she was an absolute delight to work with. God bless them for watching out for us! – 3/18/2022GmanI was so confused about medicare and all the supplements etc. I called and spoke to Gabby and she confirmed all my research was correct and was patient in answering all my questions and really helped me relax and commit to a supplement plan. I wanted someone who would review with me yearly as my state has the birthday rule. I feel confident that Gabby andSenior Savings Network will look after me long term and help me make educated decisions for years to come. I can't recommend Gabby and SSN for all you medicare needs! Thanks Gabby and Chris and the rest for being there. Gary in Idaho – 3/16/2022
- Brenda S.Senior Savings Network is an excellent place to turn to for all your Medicare choices/needs when you are turning 65. They are very knowledgeable on all Advantage and Medi-Gap/Supplement plans. They play a very essential part, in helping you choose the best cost effective/Plan for you. The Agents are helpful in giving information, and will answer whatever questions you may have. Being very patient until you, understand everything clearly (I had the fabulous Alexis Pavy-Dogan). I was very pleased with the service and will highly recommend SeniorSavingsNetwork.org to all my friends and family. Five Stars! – 3/16/2022Mah B.She's to be the best expert trader for everyone as she did it for me. God bless Mrs Peggy Abbott for helping me earn so much in just few days. i will forever remain loyal and always invest with her. she's indeed sincere and generous. contact Mrs Peggy Abbott for most trusted forex trading and withdrawals:
you can Contact Mrs Peggy Abbott via
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp +14752951383 – 3/15/2022Scott L.Hello Senior Savings Network,I had a great experience talking with/learning from Melanie Bell regarding my Medicare Supplement needs and Dental insurance needs! I had learned of Chris's company from researching on YouTube.It really pays to shop for MediGap supplements, as I talked with 5 different brokers, and the culmination of what I learned, and decided on, came to fruition upon discovering SSN's company and phone number.I got a good gut feeling from hearing Chris's sincere, compassionate voice on the YT presentation of Plan G vs. Plan N Medicare supplements.I consider myself a good judge of character and after viewing this video, had to call for discernment, and Melanie finished what Chris began and I signed up!I would recommend everyone call and talk with SSN if interested in truthful, sincere, compassionate help with Medicare needs.Thanks again, Melanie, for your awesome assistance!Scott LeberCincinnati, OH – 3/10/2022Bruce D.We spent months looking at plans and options. SSN are the most passionate about the entire subject of Medicare. The Videos were of great help and the customer service was great. We felt more than comfortable thru the entire process. What we thought were timing issues they iron them out for us. For us all the other advisors did help but SSN was our break out moment like turning on a switch. My advise is do your homework and make sure you end the search with Senior Savings Network. – 3/08/2022Mary “.At age 64, it was time to apply for Medicare in the near future. I had no one that could explain or answer my questions about Medicare. I googled Medicare videos and Chris Westfall popped up. I studied all his informative videos for 6 months and felt Medicare educated. With Mr. Westfall's assistance. I finally chose a Medigap Pan. I was so blessed for having Mr. Westfall's knowledge and information during that difficult time. Four years has passed, I am 69 years old presently, and it is time to shop my plan. Brooke at Senior Savings Network assisted me with this. She is a Godsend! She answered all my questions and put me to ease. Medicare can be complicated and ever changing. It helps to have an informed, patient and pleasant person like Brooke. Mr. Westfall and his staff is definitely your Medicare advocate. I trust and thank God for them! – 3/08/2022george w.Recently retiring and leaving a group health plan and moving to Medicare can be difficult to comprehend. Gabby walked me thru everything I would need to know going forward to have peace of mind. It was quick and quite helpful. I feel much better knowing that my wife and I will have the proper coverage we need going forward without the worry of chosing the wrong policy or being scammed. – 3/04/2022Joy F.Months prior to my 65th birthday, I was barraged with mailings from Insurance companies about Advantage plans. I was overwhelmed. I am currently helping my 94 year old Mother navigate her Advantage Plan and it is quite a headache. The Insurance Companies “manage” your Medicare plan and can place stipulations on how much coverage you actually receive. I had already watched some YouTube videos by Christopher Westfall of Senior Savings Network and I knew I wanted to go with a Medicare Supplement plan instead of an Advantage plan. I have been working with Kendall Pace at SSN. She was extremely helpful by providing me with several options that suit my health situation, premium costs, deductibles and coverage. She is a good listener and follows up phone calls immediately with an email summarizing the discussion. She took care of submitting my application for coverage. (I had reached out to an insurance company requesting to be contacted by an agent directly, but never heard from them) I feel so relieved that Kendall is on my team. I highly recommend that anyone who is nearing age 65 check out their website and videos before making their Medicare decisions. You will be glad you did. – 3/01/2022Ronnie O.They are great. They walk you through step by step an everybody I talked to was so nice an respectful. You don’t find many businesses now days that try to help you like Chris’s. They are the best if you need any Medicare help you should give them a call they will b there for you . Not just when you sign up everyday afterwards. Thanks again Chris an all your people your the best . – 2/25/2022Ronnie O.They are great. They walk you through step by step an everybody I talked to was so nice an respectful. You don’t find many businesses now days that try to help you like Chris’s. They are the best if you need any Medicare help you should give them a call they will b there for you . Not just when you sign up everyday afterwards. Thanks again Chris an all your people your the best . – 2/24/2022Alfreda D.When I turned 65 years old, I was confused because of all the mail I received from so many insurance companies wanting to sell me Medicare insurance. I started to listen to various brokers on You Tube and I started to listen to Christopher Westfall with Senior Savings Network and six years later I lost my employer insurance. I knew immediately who to call and Gabriella made the entire process so easy and I feel so confident that I can reach out to Gabby if I ever have any questions or concerns. I will recommend Senior Savings to everyone I know that needs a supplemental insurance plan or insurance needs. They did a great job servicing me and I rate their service more than a 10. – 2/23/2022Reginald N.I initially signed up Medicare with the help of a friend of my sister, whom at the time,was a representative for a company which will remain annonamus. She suggested that a Medicare Advantage Plan would be the best choice for me. In putting my trust in her because of my perceived thoughts on her expertise in this matter, I went along with her suggestion without questions. After five years, and several unexpected problems associated with my Advantage Plan, I started getting interested in an alternative solution.I had never considered the options of Medicare over a Medicare Advantage Plan. On YouTube, I unexpectedly came across Christopher Westfall on the Senior Savings Network. After observing several of his very informative and unbiased reviews on Medicare, and the comparisons to the many options associated with both, I was educated and convinced as to what direction I should take. I was able to call the office and set an appointment to speak to someone. The very next day i spoke with Kristina. Her service was extremely courteous,professional and informative. After a brief description of my concerns, she was able to recommend the perfect solution to my problems. I would like to thank Christopher WestFall and the Senior Savings Network, and especially their exceptionally Professional Representative Kristina for all of their help. To anyone, and everyone, I highly recommend their services. – 2/23/2022Joe W.We have very much enjoyed working with our Kendall at Senior Savings Network. Very professional, explains things in great detail. Helped use find the best fit for plans. Be sure to watch Christopher's videos, Helped me learn a lot while researching the very confusing information out there. Thanks for the help.Joe W. – 2/18/2022Joe W.We have very much enjoyed working with our Kendall at Senior Savings Network. Very professional, explains things in great detail. Helped use find the best fit for plans. Be sure to watch Christopher's videos, Helped me learn a lot while researching the very confusing information out there. Thanks for the help.
Joe W. – 2/17/2022Lyn F.I was with Boomer Benefits for my Medicare Supplemental Insurance. I was very unhappy with their service. I was watching Christopher Westfields videos on YouTube and I learned at lot from those videos. I decided to reach out to Chris' company Senior Savings Network. They recommended and helped me change from plan G to plan N. It saved me money on my monthly Medigap insurance. I always get professional and timely help from the Senior Savings Network team. I would definitely recommend them for your Medigap and Medicare Part D needs. – 2/17/2022Elaine W.I found Christopher Westfall and his Senior Savings Network on YouTube. He and his team members Brooke and Courtney helped me through applying for Medicare for the 1st time and wading through all of the choices for supplemental and drug plans based on MY medical needs. I am super impressed by their knowledge and love how they are constantly in touch with me regarding the status of my applications and plans. One thing I absolutely love about Chris is the many videos he has posted on YouTube, videos which provide so much information. In addition, I love that Chris is also out there advocating for us Medicare members! – 2/16/2022surprise m.Looking ahead to turning 65 years old I was confused and anxious about signing up for medicare supplements. I happened to watch a You Tube video by Christopher Westfall. He has the gift of explaining all the ins and outs of medicare and the supplements that go along with it. I am better educated now than I was before by watching his informative videos. I took the chance to call his office and make an appointment to talk to one of his staff. I was made to feel very comfortable during our session. Kendall is the person who helped me find the right plans for dental, vision, and perscription plus Plan G. I would highly recommend Senior Savings Network to anyone who is looking for advice for picking the right plan for you! – 2/16/2022Elaine W.I found Christopher Westfall and his Senior Savings Network on YouTube. He and his team members Brooke and Courtney helped me through applying for Medicare for the 1st time and wading through all of the choices for supplemental and drug plans based on MY medical needs. I am super impressed by their knowledge and love how they are constantly in touch with me regarding the status of my applications and plans. One thing I absolutely love about Chris is the many videos he has posted on YouTube, videos which provide so much information. In addition, I love that Chris is also out there advocating for us Medicare members! – 2/15/2022Gerald L.The series of educational videos provided by Mr. Westfall obviously are meant to specifically assist Medicare beneficiaries with their personal decision process. These videos truly make it very simple. However, they are just a sample of the superb, kind, knowledgeable, respectful service and excellence one will receive from Representatives like I had, Melanie B. She walked me step by step through the application process, and I am most appreciative. I highly recommend their VERY professional services, and I want to thank Melanie B, Noelle, and their great team! A+++++++ – 2/11/2022Rita E.Senior Savings Network is a service for those of us who are on Medicare. Just as you have a car and home insurance agent, you need someone who can help with health insurance. This service is free and deals with Medicare Supplements, Advantage plans, etc. Chris Westfall has a team of experts in this field and they work to find the best plan possible for you. Everyone on his team has the most up to date information and answer all of your questions. I have used their services for many years and recommend them highly. – 2/10/2022Rita E.Senior Savings Network is a service for those of us who are on Medicare. Just as you have a car and home insurance agent, you need someone who can help with health insurance. This service is free and deals with Medicare Supplements, Advantage plans, etc. Chris Westfall has a team of experts in this field and they work to find the best plan possible for you. Everyone on his team has the most up to date information and answer all of your questions. I have used their services for many years and recommend them highly. – 2/09/2022profbookwurmI recently left my job and no longer had insurance. My sister recommended Melanie, at Christopher Westfall.
I called the number my sister gave me and I was immediately set up with an appointment. I was given information regarding what I needed to do before my appointment. Melanie called at the scheduled time and within an hour I was completely educated and enrolled. It was an amazingly pleasant experience. I appreciate the professionalism and thoughtful offerings. I am very pleased with the entire process. Swift and painless. – 2/03/2022profbookwurmI recently left my job and no longer had insurance. My sister recommended Melanie, at Christopher Westfall.I called the number my sister gave me and I was immediately set up with an appointment. I was given information regarding what I needed to do before my appointment. Melanie called at the scheduled time and within an hour I was completely educated and enrolled. It was an amazingly pleasant experience. I appreciate the professionalism and thoughtful offerings. I am very pleased with the entire process. Swift and painless. – 2/03/2022frank m.I will be turning 65 this year and starting Medicare .as we all know Medicare only pays 80% so you must choose a supplement or advantage plan so you are not responsible for the 20% Medicare doesn’t pay. I started my research and came Accross the senior savings network on you tube i watched at least 15 of Christopher Westfall videos the videos gave me so much information I decided to go with a supplement plan so i gave senior savings network a call. They set me up with a representative and gave me a time and date they would call me. It was a 1 hour block. My representative was Melanie Bell and i must say she was fantastic i asked question plus she asked me questions and she recommend a plan that will suit all my needs. And i went with it. Everyone i spoke to there was fantastic that’s why I must give them a 5 star rating so if you are turning 65 and need help deciding which way to go call SENIOR SAVINGS NETWORK – 2/03/2022Kathy H.Kristina Guerry was professional, concise and precise in her information. She did not try to “sell” me anything, but rather gave me the information I needed. It is difficult to wade through the oceans of insurance plans yet she was able to find exactly what I needed. The sad part of that is that she could not sell me that plan, but referred me to sign up directly. Wow. I was able to get exactly what I wanted and needed. – 1/27/2022Mike H.I am turning 65 this year and began doing research into my upcoming Medicare options. The amount of information available and the complexities of the choices make this process somewhat daunting and potentially overwhelming.Fortunately, as I was browsing the numerous YouTube videos on the subject, I came across Christopher Westfall’s series on Medicare. I was comparing an Advantage Plan versus purchasing a Supplement Plan and the information that Christopher’s video provided helped make my decision-making process MUCH easier!After I cross-referenced the data via several other sources, I realized that Christopher’s videos provided the most accurate and unbiased information needed so that I could make the best decision for my family! On top of that, when I called his Senior Saving Network, I was pleasantly surprised by the no-pressure, extremely knowledgeable and helpful team! Kristina and Alexis were both friendly and helpful!In the end, with the help of the staff at Senior Savings Network, I chose to sign up for the Medicare Supplement Plan that fit my family’s needs the best!Christopher and his staff helped answer many of my lingering questions about my upcoming entry into Medicare and I would definitely recommend their no-cost services to anyone in my situation! – 1/25/2022Mike H.I am turning 65 this year and began doing research into my upcoming Medicare options. The amount of information available and the complexities of the choices make this process somewhat daunting and potentially overwhelming.
Fortunately, as I was browsing the numerous YouTube videos on the subject, I came across Christopher Westfall’s series on Medicare. I was comparing an Advantage Plan versus purchasing a Supplement Plan and the information that Christopher’s video provided helped make my decision-making process MUCH easier!
After I cross-referenced the data via several other sources, I realized that Christopher’s videos provided the most accurate and unbiased information needed so that I could make the best decision for my family! On top of that, when I called his Senior Saving Network, I was pleasantly surprised by the no-pressure, extremely knowledgeable and helpful team! Kristina and Alexis were both friendly and helpful!
In the end, with the help of the staff at Senior Savings Network, I chose to sign up for the Medicare Supplement Plan that fit my family’s needs the best!
Christopher and his staff helped answer many of my lingering questions about my upcoming entry into Medicare and I would definitely recommend their no-cost services to anyone in my situation! – 1/24/2022Garland M.Haley has been wonderful. I did a lot of research before choosing an independent insurance broker and was so glad to end up with Hayley at Senior Savings Network. I could not recommend this company group more highly. They are extremely competent, helpful and friendly. Senior Savings Network is also one of the greatest advocates for the senior Medicare consumer and have certainly earned my trust while dealing with the process getting started with Medicare. I have interacted with many people on the staff and each one has given me friendly, valuable and helpful service and advice. They are definitely customer focused! You are in the best hands when choosing Senior Savings Network. Christopher Westfall has created a Medicare service and help group that is second to none. – 1/22/2022Garland M.Haley has been wonderful. I did a lot of research before choosing an independent insurance broker and was so glad to end up with Hayley at Senior Savings Network. I could not recommend this company group more highly. They are extremely competent, helpful and friendly. Senior Savings Network is also one of the greatest advocates for the senior Medicare consumer and have certainly earned my trust while dealing with the process getting started with Medicare. I have interacted with many people on the staff and each one has given me friendly, valuable and helpful service and advice. They are definitely customer focused! You are in the best hands when choosing Senior Savings Network. Christopher Westfall has created a Medicare service and help group that is second to none. – 1/22/2022Todd H.Melanie helped me through the roughness of Medicare plans with ease giving me a comfortable sense of understanding so that I could make those tough decisions. I beleive that the Seniors Savings Network is not just talk for their gain, but action toward their customers advantage. Melanie got me enrolled and ready, timely, and wioth great pleasure. If I could add a star to this review I would. – 1/12/2022Sandy V.Krista is amazing! I will be turning 65 this spring and Medicare looms. She took all of the mystery out of the process. I could not be happier with the products I ended up selecting. The level of professionalism she demonstrated while working with me was top notch. If she lived close by I'd try to hire her away to work in my business 🙂 – 1/05/2022Sandy V.Krista is amazing! I will be turning 65 this spring and Medicare looms. She took all of the mystery out of the process. I could not be happier with the products I ended up selecting. The level of professionalism she demonstrated while working with me was top notch. If she lived close by I'd try to hire her away to work in my business 🙂 – 1/05/2022Robert Y.Terrific experience with Kendall Pace!Her patience through the sign-up process for my medicare supplement plan and part D plan was amazing. Even taught me a few new things about using my phone for which I am grateful. I would certainly recommend Senior Savings Network to anyone about to start their journey down the Medicare road.Bob Young – 12/29/2021Robert Y.Terrific experience with Kendall Pace!
Her patience through the sign-up process for my medicare supplement plan and part D plan was amazing. Even taught me a few new things about using my phone for which I am grateful. I would certainly recommend Senior Savings Network to anyone about to start their journey down the Medicare road.
Bob Young – 12/28/2021Bonnie J.In gathering information about Medicare and the related offerings, I found Senior Savings Network to share the most complete information with solid reasoning for choices. They returned calls in a timely fashion and followed up but not too often, so as not to be too pushy. While we did have the opportunity to speak personally with Christopher, Kendall Pace was our assigned agent. She really knew all the options and patiently reviewed them, answered our questions and stayed on the phone with us as all the forms were filled out. Hence I didn't have to worry they would get pushed into a pile to “finish later” and get lost. At the end she reiterated we can call anytime, and all the agents could help us, or we can call to make an appointment to meet with her directly. At this big cross-roads, it is so reassuring to find a company that works with integrity and the customer's needs at the forefront. Call them with confidence. – 12/25/2021Michael B.This is a straightforward and unique company in my opinion, they actually care about helping people, imagine that! Chris Westfall’s YouTube videos are incredibly informative and he has an authentic passion to educate folks about the mysteries of Medicare and truly wants what’s best for his clients. This isn’t Joe Namath or JJ Walker talking nonsense, Chris cuts thought the nonsense so you understand more clearly and he makes Medicare not mysterious at all. They helped my wife sign up for a Medicare Supplement insurance plan today, we were helped by Gabriella “Gabby”, she was kind and informative and patient, things went very smoothly. I would recommend this company for anyone looking to sign up for Medicare, you will not regret it…. – 12/24/2021Janice P.I cannot imagine navigating the Medicare/Supplemental Insurance/Prescription (Part D) world without the expert help and guidance from Senior Savings Network. I was sent a link years ago (before I reached the age of 65) to one of Chris Westfall's videos. I watched the video and kept the information in my ‘back pocket'. Just prior to turning 65, I rewatched the video and gave Senior Savings Network a call. One of the best things I ever did! I recommend them without hesitation! – 12/23/2021Pat O.Kendall at Senior Savings Network was professional and brought clarity in choosing our medicare supplement. She presented us with the highest rated insurance companies in our state and the one that had the lowest yearly premium increases which was important to us. We had so many questions and she patiently and thoroughly answered each one. I can say we really feel confident in the plan we choose. Thank you Kendall for your courteous and pleasant manner as you guided us through the process. Deborah and Patrick – 12/21/2021genobean2My first phone appointment with Kristina was very informative and productive. I work in a healthcare office, and do Medicare billing, so I am familiar with coverage and benefits. She provided information with pros and cons about supplement policies that would be a good fit for my needs. I really feel good about my choice because of her service. All while being very friendly, professional and respectful.
GM Florida – 12/18/2021Kim K.Just a note of thanks to Senior Savings Network and the great team there.
Before I enrolled in a supplement plan, I interviewed a few agents – although they didn't realize it was ME interviewing THEM. They all seemed to have Plan G “locked-n-loaded” to sell me without a single question about me and my specific situation. (big red flag)
Your team took the time to compare the plans, insurance companies, their premium rates, rate increase history, how long they have been in my market, etc. I was able to select a plan that I am comfortable with now, and I'm sure will be happy with for the long haul.
Thanks again. Keep it up!
Phoenix, AZ – 12/15/2021Kerry S.I initially was very impressed with Chris’s informative YouTube videos. I’ve reviewed many others as well but his were a standout to me because there was so much information but he made me feel no pressure and I really felt that each customer was important. The process of setting up a call after submitting a request and some basic demographic info was easy. Kendall was professional, well prepared, thorough and answered every question I had, and some I didn’t even know to ask! I’ve worked in the medical field for over 30 years so I may be more knowledgeable than some, but it’s a lot to navigate for anyone. I’m contemplating continuing my group coverage through my employer vs going on Medicare. Whether now or in the future, I will definitely go through Senior Savings when I enroll. – 11/04/2021Cheri M.These folks are the best! Kendall is sweet and very informative. I had emailed on an evening asking her to call me and Chris himself responded in the evening! That is customer service. They made the whole process very easy, clear and willing to help out and answer any questions. I highly recommend these folks. And i talked to a few companies before making my final decision. I felt they were the most trustworthy. – 10/19/2021
Let us help you!
You can call us at 1-800-729-9590 or fill out this secure contact form.